- Commitment to delivering high quality person-centred care with a focus on the individual.
- A high respect for the dignity of all people whether service users or staff.
- Commitment to respecting the choices and preferences of our service users.
- Professional, trained and well supported care staff and office staff.
- Courtesy, kindness, respect and a listening approach in all interactions and communication.
Each organisation is governed by a Voluntary board of Management and headed up by a motivated management team.
- Abbey Homecare (Formerly Finglas Home Help/Care) Manager: Sandra Lea
- Blanchardstown and Inner City Home Care Services Manager: Fiona Smyth
- Fingal Home Care Services Manager: Brendan O ‘Malley
- Northside Home Care C.E.O: Eamonn Dunne
- North Dublin and Inner City Home Care C.E.O Debbie Rooney
- Trinity Community Care (formerly Ballymun Home Care Services) Manager: Martina Slein
Each organisation has a community management team, an administrative team and a Care Staff Team.
Dublin Home Care Partners have a joint Clinical Governance Team.
We believe that remaining at home is the optimum for the physical, mental and emotional well-being of elderly and vulnerable people – so long as they are safe and medically well enough to do so.
Our mission is to facilitate the wishes of these people to live their best quality of life at home with the support of our friendly and professional Care Team.